Thursday, December 31, 2009
Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Friday, December 25, 2009
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
Since it's my son, Cairo's birthday today, I'm giving you some trivia about him:
1. Cairo was diagnosed with a mild case of ADHD when he was 4. He is way better that before albeit he is still so makulit.
2. Cairo’s got two half sisters and one half brother care of his prodigal mom. Cairo’s technically the eldest. Wala pa sakin, promise!
3. Cairo’s a 5th grader now in a non-tradtional school somewhere in QC.
4. Cairo wants to be a doctor someday.
5. Cairo’s crushes are Miles Ocampo of Going Bulilit and a classmate named Athena. Cairo saved some money and bought Athena a gift for Christmas. I’m probably close to becoming a grandfather.Nooooooo son! A few days back, he also asked me kung pwede na daw cya mag ka GF. I almost fainted.
6. Cairo likes anything with soup (sinigang, sopas, nilaga), veggies [malunggay, toge, carrots, okra (ewlk!),ampalaya (double ewlk!)], tomato juice and kiwi fruit.
7. Cairo’s been to US (and Disneyland Florida) four times already. Doon siya nagbabakasyon together with his prodigal mom pag summer. He’s been to Canada, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Japan as well.
8. Cairo inherited the geekness in me. We both love reading the encyclopedia (we still have it), guinness book of world records, Ripley’s and atlas of the world. Cairo is also sarcastic at times and fond of making side comments, just like me.
9. Cairo's real name is Lemuel Cairo.
10. Cairo was born on December 22, 1999 (two days after my birthday) at 4:25 PM; 7.6 lbs. The nicest Christmas and post birthday gift I ever had, really.
You will always be dad's boy. I love you no matter what. I will always be here to protect you and guide you just stop asking me about the girlfriend thing, don't make me nervous.
I love you and daddy will always be proud of you! Happy Birthday!
Monday, December 21, 2009
Sunday, December 20, 2009
At ako ay 31 na! Wala na sa kalendaryo next year, buti na lang may lotto at bingo pa! Hindi ako mahilig sa gifts pero kung magpupumilit kayo(hehehe), pwede na sa akin ito.
At dahil birthday ko, ipapakita ko na ang aking litrato.Scroll down.
eto ako nung 7 years old ako. Imaginin nyo na lang kung anong hitsura ko ngayon base sa pic na yan. Hehehe:
Here's to me!
Trivia: Pinanganak ako ng 10:00 AM sa St. Luke's Hospital, 8.3 lbs.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Friday, December 18, 2009
Real Name: Miguel Leroy
Birthday: December 18, 1976; 8.1 lbs; 3:35 AM @ The Medical City, Pasig
Status: Married, sometimes. Hehe!
Sibling order: 6th of the 7 children. medyo latak na kaming dalawa.
Affiliation: Lasalista turned Atenista
Thank you for always being the best brother and friend. I'm so blessed to have you as my brother. Buti na lang nabuo pa tayo kahit wala tayo sa original game plan.
I know wala ka ng mahihiling sa pa buhay mo dahil natupad na ang wish mo (magka baby), kaya wag ka ng mag expect na may matatanggap ka galing saken.hehehe.
Lab you bro!
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Monday, December 14, 2009
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Friday, December 11, 2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Monday, December 7, 2009
Mama Sita’s Tocino Mix (Mama Sita, sponsoran nyo na ko!)
1. I-cut yung chicken breasts sa dalawa para maging thin.
2. Sa isang container, i-mix yung Mama Sita’s Tocino Mix, 1 tbsp ng garlic powder, 1 tsp of pepper, 1 tbsp of sugar and 1 tbsp of water. Timplahin according sa gusting lasa ng tocino nyo. Yung sakin kasi matamis.
3. I-marinate yung chicken breasts for atleast an hour or over night. Yung sakin overnight para kumapit yung marinade.
4. I-simmer sa cooking pan yung chicken, marinade at ¼ cup ng water. Lutuin hanggang mag evaporate lahat ng liquid.
5. Lagyan ng konting oil tapos i-fry hanggang medyo dark brown ng yung chicken at nag caramelized na yung sugar.
6. Pwedeng i-serve with sauce. Instead of 1 tbsp of water ilagay sa marinade, lagyan ng ½ cup. Bago i-simmer yung chicken, mag set aside ng konting marinade. I-simmer lang cya tas timplahan according sa lasa na gusto nyo tas lagyan ng konting cornstarch para mag thicken.
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Saging na Saba
1. Igisa ang onion, garlic and tomato. Ilagay ang equal parts of ground beef and pork (1/4 each). Lutuin hanggang mag evaporate yung liquid or hanggang maluto.
2. Lagyan ng 1 to 2 tbsps of tomato paste,1 tbsp of soy sauce and ½ cup of water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Ilagay yung green peas and raisins. Timplahan according sa taste nyo using fish sauce, sugar and pepper.
4. Luto na cya pag nag evaporate na lahat ng water at medyo lumabas na yung mga oil.
5. Sa isang pan, i-fry lang yung saging na saba at eggs.
6. I-serve with rice at eggs and banana as side side.