Since it's my son, Cairo's birthday today, I'm giving you some trivia about him:
1. Cairo was diagnosed with a mild case of ADHD when he was 4. He is way better that before albeit he is still so makulit.
2. Cairo’s got two half sisters and one half brother care of his prodigal mom. Cairo’s technically the eldest. Wala pa sakin, promise!
3. Cairo’s a 5th grader now in a non-tradtional school somewhere in QC.
4. Cairo wants to be a doctor someday.
5. Cairo’s crushes are Miles Ocampo of Going Bulilit and a classmate named Athena. Cairo saved some money and bought Athena a gift for Christmas. I’m probably close to becoming a grandfather.Nooooooo son! A few days back, he also asked me kung pwede na daw cya mag ka GF. I almost fainted.
6. Cairo likes anything with soup (sinigang, sopas, nilaga), veggies [malunggay, toge, carrots, okra (ewlk!),ampalaya (double ewlk!)], tomato juice and kiwi fruit.
7. Cairo’s been to US (and Disneyland Florida) four times already. Doon siya nagbabakasyon together with his prodigal mom pag summer. He’s been to Canada, Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Macau, Malaysia and Japan as well.
8. Cairo inherited the geekness in me. We both love reading the encyclopedia (we still have it), guinness book of world records, Ripley’s and atlas of the world. Cairo is also sarcastic at times and fond of making side comments, just like me.
9. Cairo's real name is Lemuel Cairo.
10. Cairo was born on December 22, 1999 (two days after my birthday) at 4:25 PM; 7.6 lbs. The nicest Christmas and post birthday gift I ever had, really.
You will always be dad's boy. I love you no matter what. I will always be here to protect you and guide you just stop asking me about the girlfriend thing, don't make me nervous.
I love you and daddy will always be proud of you! Happy Birthday!