1. I miss you! Gusto mo dyan ka na lang?
2. There’s only one God. Consider somebody else.
3. Please stay some more. I love you!
4. I’m giving up on you! Tigas ng ulo mo!
5. Natuwa ako sayo! Nabuhay ka!
6. Pabayaan na natin yan, hopeless na yan!
7. Make me busy!
8. I love you, too.Yeeee!
9. This too shall pass.
10. Tama ba ginagawa natin? Baka masyado na tayong harsh.
Nine things about yourself (random)
1. I have a sweet tooth. Hindi ako pwedeng walang matamis na kinakain after a meal.
2. Hindi ako kumakain ng sibuyas pag luto.Nasusuka ako. Pampalasa at display lang ang sibuyas sa akin pag nagluluto.
3. Bago ako matulog sa gabi, nagpapatak ako ng eye drops.
4. Pag gusto ko mapag-isa, nagpupunta ako sa sementeryo at naglilibot. Pag may nililibing
5. I talk to myself and do a two way conversation. *Bendita saying weirdo with the thunder head gesture*
6. I don't have even a single pair of skinny jeans.
7. I can talk 24/7, lunok lang ng laway lang ang pahinga pag ka close ko yung kausap ko. I hardly say a word otherwise.
9. Madali akong mainis sa mga taong slow. For sure di ako nagiisa.
Eight ways to win my heart
1. Bumili ng sangkaterbang sense of humor sa Divisoria.
2. Ipagluto ng kare-kare, exactly the same way my mom does.
3. Wag masyadong maarte at palaging late.
4. Ilibre sa
5. The eternal
6. Sakyan ang mala-Agua sa ka weirduhang mundo ko.
7. Know when to insist. Seriously, madaming palpak dito. :))
8. Love my son as her own.
Seven things that cross your mind a lot (not in any order)
1. There were things and people I’ve taken for granted.
2. My son, my son and my son. Did I say my son?
3. School and work stuffs. Memory overload.
4. Did I make the right decision?
5. Lola’s still in ICU.
6. Andami kong bagay na ginagawa dati na hindi ko na nagagawa lately. Joy biking, roaming around the street,
7. Serious family matters. Really serious.
Six things you wish you never did
1. Taken forgranted Math and Computer subjects.
2. Lied for the nth time.
3. Being unproductive.
4. Let some good opportunities pass away.
5. Magpakatanga over love.
6. Never telling what I really feel.
Five things you first notice physically in the opposite sex
1. The face.
2. The eyes.
3. The porma.
4. The teeth.
5. The way she walks.
Four favorite foods
1. Mom’s kare-kare plus the bagoong.
2. Lola’s sinigang with all the fatty glory in it.
3. Anything Chinese except the weird ones like soup no.5, etc.
4. Sweets.Cakes, pastries, chocolates,
Three things you want to do before you die
1. Bond and do some extreme sports with my son, just us.
2. Travel the whole world with my family.
3. Get married and have some more kids.
Two most important things in your life
1. I have a makeshift world.