Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We need more Bea Zobel de Ayala in our country

Watching this documentary made me rekindle my kinship to the Filipino people. This proves that genuine caring, faith and love can make a difference and positive change and can go a very long way. Poignant the situation maybe, I still hope for a better future for the Filipino people. Needless to say, we need more Bea Zobel de Ayalas in our country, now.




-Sometimes in life you do things just because you love people. It makes me feel happy and fulfilled. I have so much in life that I find that in able to have so much in life, you have to balance your life, and if you don't balance your life at least a little bit, you cannot be happy.- Bea Zobel de Ayala






2 comments:

glentot said...

Well may shortage yung mga mabubuting loob sa mundo... Poverty can bring out either the best or worst in people...

allan payson said...

i agree, i watched the documentary, we need more people like bea, i was moved by the dedication she have with her friends. akala ko noon that people like her are snobish, but today i have lots of respect and admiration for the couple.