Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy birthday to me!

Since its my 30th birthday tomorrow, I am sharing with you, 30 random facts about me:

1. Ayoko ng oil. Nandidiri ako pag nakaka hawak ako ng oily products like baby oil, cooking oil etc. Ayoko nag huhugas ng mga ma oil na kasangkapan. Lagi ako pinapagalitan ng mommy ko dahi lagi akong tumatanggi mag lagay ng oil sa buhok nya or lagyan ng oil yung buhok ko nung bata pa ako. Bwisit din ang aking oily face.


2. I don’t eat kinchay and ampalaya. Amoy pa lang nila nasusuka na ako. No matter how good the food is, pag may kinchay or ampalaya, I don’t eat.Pinaghihiwalay pa ako ng mommy ko ng karne sa Ampalaya con Carne pag nag luluto cya. Bago nya ilagay yung ampalaya, magtatabi na cya ng karne con karne for me.Spoiled brat!


3. My lowest grade in college was 2.25 which I got from the dreaded ES 12. University scholar ako for 10 semesters, meaning I’m mayabang.


4. I can’t sleep pag hindi naka tuck-in yung damit ko at hindi ako nakakatulog ng nakatihaya, kailangan naka dapa at naka tagilid lang.


5. May mga briefs ako na tuwing special occasions ko lang ginagamit.Hehehe. I bought a neon pink for my birthday; a neon yellow for Christmas and a neon green for New Year.


6. Hindi ako nag su suot ng plain red. Feeling ko kasi hindi bagay sakin dahil maitim ako.


7. Pinaglihi ako ng mommy ko sa pusit. Kaya daw ako maitim.


8. Sobrang sensitive ng ilong ko dati. Parati akong may sipon dahil sa paglanghap ng mga usok sa kalye. Parati akong may dalang bimpo dati na sinisingahan ko. Salamat sa tulong ng medisina at nagamot cya. Ngayun pepper na lang ako na ha hatching.


9. Nagka meningitis ako nung two weeks old pa lang ako kaya extra careful sila sa akin. Bawal mauntog or matamaan ang ulo ko. Pero I still became hard-headed.


10.I stand 5’10 and ½ and weighs 162 lbs as of this writing. I have a kickass smile.Asa.


11.I love to travel.I love the barrio life sa mga provinces. Nothing beats simple and traditional way of life.I love the Northern Provinces – Ilocos, Baguio, La Union, etc.


12.I’m the 7th child and the bunso. I have 4 older brothers and two older sisters, I all love.Gender order: Boy-Boy-Girl-Boy-Girl-Boy(Leroy)-Boy(Me).


13.I’m a fan of documentaries – Probe, I-Witness, Reporter’s Notebook, The Correspondents. I hope to do one someday.I hope.


14.I’m a human rights advocate. I swear. Hindi lang halata.


15.I’m really matakaw. Taob ang mga eat all you can at fiestahan sa akin.But luckily hindi ako tumataba. Fast metabolism, they say.


16.I became a proud father at 21 to Lemuel Cairo Benedicto who’s turning 9 come December 22. There were 2 false alarm pregnancies.Scary.


17.I was romantically linked to a college professor during my college days who’s 5 years older than I am. We still flirt occasionally via mail (She’s now married).Hehehe.


18.My favorite subject was Social Studies – Filipino Culture, Philippine History, Geography, Pop Culture, Current Events, Sociology, Anthropology, Archeology and any other things associated with it. I also love Literature.


19.Neighbors used to call me “Balat”. I have one sa pisngi ko and 4 more sa iba’t ibang parts ng katawan ko.


20.Maraming beses na akong muntik masagasaan dahil tatanga-tanga ako minsan at pagdalos-dalos.Minsan nag a out of the world ang utak ko.


21.Lagi akong may dalang bag dahil lagi akong may dalang libro pag umaalis ako, tsaka ballpen. I’m a bookworm.


22.I’m ¼ Kapampangan, ¼ Ilocano, ¼ Batangueno and ¼ Pasigueno.May dugong Rizaleno and Manileno din ako according to my parents.


23.Madali akong magsawa. Ayoko ng monotonous life and job. Ayoko rin minsan ng walang ginagawa.


24.I used to join the annual procession pag Good Friday. They call it “Paso” in Pasig. Yung mga naka itim believed to be mourners of Jesus’ death.


25.I was barely one year old nung una akong naka punta sa USA. Malamang wala akong natatandaan nun but it has something to do with my Meningitis.


26.Wala akong ka art art sa katawan. Hindi ako magaling sa Art classes. Hindi ako magaling mag drawing at mag color. I can’t even draw a straight line.


27.Color blind ako, which is a bad thing. I can’t distinguish black from blue.


28.War freak ako nung bata ako. Mahilig ang mang away, mang asar at mang bully. Ngayon, hindi na ako nang bu bully at nang aaway pero sobrang lakas ko pa rin mang asar.


29.I was diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) when I was 22. I’m cured now, don’t worry.


30.I had three serious relationships and countless flirships.Hehehe.Joke lang!

3 comments:

carlotta1924 said...

hehe interesting stuff about u. can relate sa nos. 18 at 21 hehehe

belated happy birthday!!! may u have more birthdays to come and more blessings as well =)

merry christmas na rin to you and your family =)

Anonymous said...

Interesting that we seem to have a lot of things in common.

I'm 1/2 Kapampangan and 1/2 Ilocano by blood. That makes us 1/2 kabayan. hehe. (I could be wrong, I am not good in Math.)

happy birthday, bro.

domjullian said...

Salamat guys!