Sunday, August 28, 2011
Recipe: Corned Beef Pasta with Sausages and Corn Kernels
500 grams pasta cooked according to package direction
1 can of purefoods chunky corned beef
1 can vienna sausage
1 cup corn kernels
3 cups spaghetti sauce ( I used Delmonte Filipino style)
1 small onion minced
5 pieces garlic minced
a pinch of basil
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
2 cups milk ( I used fresh milk)
1/2 cup water
1. Igisa ang onion at garlic sa butter for 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Ilagay ang spaghetti sauce at hayaan mag simmer for 3 minutes.
3. Ilagay ang corned beef at water. I-simmer ulit for 3 minutes.
4. Ilagay ang milk, sausage at corn kernels.
5. Ilagay ang pangtimpla: salt, pepper, basil at sugar. I adjust ang lasa according sa panlasa nyo.
6. I-simmer for another 3 minutes or hanggang makuha ang consistency na hinahanap nyo sa sauce.